Summer and Fall Course Registration is now available online, with expanded on-campus options that will have class size limits and COVID-19 safety measures in place. View more details & FAQ. To support students, select services are available on campus, with prior appointments required in most cases and facial coverings and social distancing requirements in place. See the Student Services Guide.

Associate in Arts Pathway to a Bachelor's Degree in Health Services Administration

This transfer GPS plan prepares students to pursue a four-year degree in Health Services Administration at a Florida public university or Florida College System (FCS) institution that offers a Health Services Administration bachelor's degree. Students are encouraged to complete the recommended transfer GPS that will support their intended baccalaureate degree program. 

A health services administration degree can be part of the academic preparation for many rewarding careers, including, but not limited to, working in the non-clinical field as a Finance Administrator, Health Benefits Manager, Clinic Manager, Health Information Manager, Home Healthcare Director, Hospital Administrator, Insurance Specialist, Medical Services Manager, Nursing Care Facility Manager or Resource Specialist. Students interested in a clinical career can explore Occupational Therapist, Pharmacist, Physical Therapist, Physician, Physician Assistant, Public Health Specialist or Researcher.

The courses listed in the Health Services Administration plan are common prerequisites which are required for a health services administration major at the university or state college level. For more information on common prerequisites, check the statewide advising manual at The courses listed in the transfer GPS were selected to meet specific course requirements as either general education requirements or electives within Eastern Florida State College's A.A. degree program.

Remember that each transfer GPS is a guideline and does not guarantee admission to a college or university. Requirements may vary by institution and can change each year. Students are encouraged to consult an EFSC advisor or check with the advising or admissions office at the intended transfer institution.