Engineering Technology Degree Curriculum
Prepare for a high-tech career in the Florida technology corridor. Take a closer look at the program by visiting our in-depth Engineering Technology web section.
Important 2021-2022 A.S. Degree Changes: The Advanced Manufacturing/Technology Specialization listed on the curriculum below is being renamed Advanced Technology Specialization effective with the 2021-2022 Academic Catalog on July 1, 2021. A new specialization called Advanced Manufacturing also is being added July 1 as a separate specialization. As part of the 2021-2022 updates, the Alternative Energy Systems A.S. Specialization also is being inactivated for new applicants. Alternative Energy related courses remain available as program electives.
Students applying now for the Engineering Technology A.S. for Fall Term 2021 and later
can choose from three specializations: Advanced Technology; Advanced Manufacturing;
or Electronics. The curriculum below is the 2020-2021 catalog curriculum and will reflect the updates
in this note after July 1, including the following specialization course list for
the new Advanced Manufacturing Track (ETASAMEO) that starts Fall 2021:
- CETC 1123 Microprocessor Fundamentals (4 credits)
- EETC 1025 Circuit Fundamentals (4 credits)
- EMTC 2315 Hydraulics and Pneumatics (3 credits)
- ETMC 1010 Mechanical Measurement (1 credit)
- ETSC 1542 Programmable Logic Controllers (3 credits)
- ETC 1603 Fundamentals of Robotics & Simulation (3 credits)
- Plus 9 credits of Technical Electives