Dual Enrollment Orientation & Advisor List
Orientation and advising are key parts of the Dual Enrollment process, giving high school students a firm foundation as they begin their college career. Orientation is when students learn about student life at the college and the many opportunities that await them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to Campus and high school closures associated with the COVID-19
emergency, all in-person dual enrollment and collegiate high school orientations scheduled
for spring and summer have been canceled. Instead, EFSC is now offering an online
Dual Enrollment Orientation for all first-time dual enrollment and collegiate high
school students who are completing the admissions process.
To complete the Custom Online Dual Enrollment Orientation:
• Log into the myEFSC portal
• Find the EFSC Student Applications section (On the left on a desktop computer) IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure you ARE using the Student Applications section. Do NOT click the Titan Preview/Student Orientation button. That is NOT the Dual Enrollment Orientation and completing Titan Preview will NOT clear your orientation hold.
• Click the down arrow on the Applications menu; scroll to "Dual Enrollment Student Orientation" and click "Launch"
• Read the information carefully and answer the questions correctly at the end of each section to move forward in the presentation.
• When you have completed all sections, click the Sign Out button.
During the Campus closures, dual enrollment advisors listed below are working remotely and can be reached through email or phone.
Advisor List by High School (Swipe in mobile view)
|School||EFSC Advisor||EFSC Campus||Phone|
|Astronaut High||Lisa Topolinski||Titusvilleemail@example.com||321-433-7301|
|Bayside High||Adrianna Perry||Palm Bayfirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-5957|
|Brevard Virtual School||Valarie Joiner||Cocoaemail@example.com||321-433-5409|
|Cocoa Beach Jr/Sr High||DJ Miedema||Cocoafirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-5487|
|Cocoa High||Jackie Poitier-French||Cocoaemail@example.com||321-433-5408|
|Eau Gallie High||Al Houghton||Melbournefirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-7607|
|Edgewood Jr/Sr High||Annette Tran||Cocoaemail@example.com||321-433-7126|
|Heritage High||Nick Sbano||Palm Bayfirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-7723|
|Melbourne High||June Weist
|Merritt Island High||Sarah Stoeckel||Cocoaemail@example.com||321-433-7576|
|Odyssey Charter School||Deborah Sanders||Palm Bayfirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-5315|
|Palm Bay High||Rachel Geidel||Palm Bayemail@example.com||321-433-7149|
|Rockledge High||Angela Garibay||Cocoafirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-7326|
|Satellite High||Sarah Mankowski||Melbourneemail@example.com||321-433-5922|
|Space Coast Jr/Sr High||Valarie Joiner||Cocoafirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-5409|
|Titusville High||Lisa Topolinski||Titusvilleemail@example.com||321-433-7301|
|Viera High||Inma Silvas||Melbournefirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-5560|
|West Shore Jr/Sr High||Sharonda Burr||Melbourneemail@example.com||321-433-7315|
|DE Program Assistant||Donna Binninger||Collegewidefirstname.lastname@example.org||321-433-5155|
|DE Coordinator||Lynn Demetriades||Collegewideemail@example.com||321-433-7152|